Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Mr. Bony's Nurse Shop Update!

I'm a big fan of the paper mâché and clay Halloween art from Mr. Bony's Nurse. I've featured the artist's work (she remains anonymous no matter how hard I look!) in the past and I've noticed a recent shop update with lots of new figures. Best part is that so many of them are either nodders or wind-ups! You can see short videos of them on Etsy. I really like the direction this artist is taking, an I thought I'd share them with you.

Wind-Up Devil with Spinning Ghosts

Halloween Mantle Clock
Devil Nodder on Skull Candy Container

Devil on a Crow Pull Toy

Wind-Up Ghost with Baby in Carriage

Skeleton Nodder on Halloween Clock

There are so many great pieces in this shop right now! Head over quickly before they're gone.

1 comment:

  1. Whimsy tumbles out of every paper mache pore of these captivating, thoroughly wonderful creations.

    Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete