Friday, August 13, 2021

Porcelain Halloween Figures from Allyson Nagel

I'm not sure how I've missed seeing the porcelain Halloween figures by Allyson Nagel. She has been a porcelain artist for over 30 years and creates the funniest little egg people. But for us lovers of Halloween she also sculpts some fantastic Halloween art. 

I have to say I'm a bit partial to her deviled egg figure because I have this dream of starting a tiny gin and deviled egg bar where that is all I serve and there are only 5 barstools, but that's for another time.

Halloween Porcelain Tea Set

Large Round Pumpkin

Porcelain Ghost Figure

Halloween Candlestick

Porcelain Mummy

Halloween Devil

I love that I still have so many Halloween artists to discover. I'll never tire of collecting. Oh! Happy Friday the 13th.

No comments:

Post a Comment