Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Vaccine ID Card Holders for Halloween Lovers

I've been a little slow to get any new face masks or even purchase a holder for my vaccine card. I was hoping that the COVID virus was on the decline, but it looks like we'll be in this mess until most everyone is vaccinated - and there are more simple-minded folks out there than even I had imagined.  Don't get me started.

If you're not vaccinated yet, please do it. I want to be able to enjoy Halloween this year.

However, I always tell myself to make the best of the situation I'm in and so, I found some really fun vaccine ID cards holders that I want to share with you. I haven't decided which one I'm buying yet, but I'll be displaying my card with pride.

Vaccine Voodoo Doll from triwizardemporium

Sugar Skull Card Holder from YaYNovelty

Zombie ID Holder from My Rainy Day Designs

Plague Doctor Pass from Baubles by Ashley

Harry Potter I Solemnly Swear ID Holder from Stitcharella Design

Plague Pass Vaccination ID Holder from Little Dumpling Arts

Plague Doctor Warning ID Holder from Little Dumpling Arts

Bat Vaccine ID Holder from Sparkle Pickle Store

Mothman ID Holder from Bitter Optimist Shop

Planchette Vaccine ID Holder from Bitter Optimist Shop

Skull Double Pocket ID Holder from Loop the Look

When ordering make sure the ID holder fit vaccine cards for your country. 

1 comment:

  1. What a terrific selection. TY for rounding these up. Love them to bits! The ultra-cute bat one stole my heart most of all, but each of the plague doctor designs are up there as well.

    Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete