Friday, August 6, 2021

Forever Autumn: Unusual Dolls & Sculpture

The art dolls from Forever Autumn never fail to capture my attention. They're a little creepy, sometimes gruesome, yet also beautiful.  They look like dolls a disturbed Victorian child would own- and that makes them so interesting! Not only do I want to know about the doll, I also want to know about the owner. You'll also find sculptures of doll heads that I think would look lovely on the end of a turned wooden wand.

Vampire Girl

Conjoined Clown Doll 

Three-Eyed Doll Sculpture

Witch Doll Sculpture

Hybrid Monster Art Doll

Victorian Steampunk Sculpture

I love the details in the faces. Did you see the tiny bandage on the nose of the hybrid monster doll? Perfection!

1 comment:

  1. They really are perfection! What stunning works of 3D art. They instantly make me think of something that Wednesday Addams would be wild for as well.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete