Monday, August 9, 2021

Ghosties for Macabre Mix Monday

It's Monday! To kick off the week I post a macabre mix of spooky artists with a theme. Today I'm thinking of ghosts because I picked up the cutest pair of earrings a few weeks ago from Die With Your Boots On in Salem, MA. I can't find the card the earrings came on with the company name and it's not on the DWBO website, but I'm sure if you send them a message they'll be able to help you.

I apologize for the brain fog. My excuse is kitten chaos. I had to hide any loose papers laying around to keep them from destroying them and now I can't find anything. I know they don't look too chaotic here, but they're recharging.

Adorable Ghost Post Earrings from Die With Your Boots On

Haunted Tea Party Bring from Erica Mermaid Art

Ghost Ornament from Sawford Design Studio

Ghost Sun Catcher from Gabtelyn

Ghost Figure from Abbybelle

Ghost Art Doll from Snow Crow Studio

Happy Ghost Ornament from Joy Hall Folk Art

Original Ghost Painting from Art of Tranifer

I'll keep looking for that ghost earrings card.....


1 comment:

  1. What fa-boo-lously charming ghost themed finds. I am a massive fan of ghost themed creations and home decor. The more ghosties, the merrier in my books. :)

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete