Monday, October 1, 2018

Macabre Mix Monday!

Hurray! It's the first day of Halloween month and I couldn't be more nervous and excited to pack everything in. I'm going to start with a macabre mix of items I've had my eye on for my Halloween collection. If the stores are starting to get a bit scarce on the good Halloween stuff, you can count on Etsy to have a steady supply.

Vintage Inspired Halloween Candy Container from SnibbleQueen
Spidercat Art Doll from DreamletStudios
Skellina Day of the Dead Art Doll from lulumoon
Skeleton Sock Doll from warmpersonality
Skull Clutch Bag from NADesignsStore
Ouija Planchette Paper Banner from LittleSisterNC
Palm Reading Halloween Sign from HavenAmerica
Castle Dracula Boardwalk Sign from PopsicArt

Keep shopping and don't stop decorating! You can't overdo Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment