Friday, October 5, 2018

Embroidered For Halloween

Embroidered projects seem so homespun and comforting to me. I like especially like embroidered felt that doesn't have to be held taunt in a frame and can be cut into shapes. It's easy to do, but takes skill do well (just ask the drunk women at my Get Felt Up Christmas ornament craft party I had one year.) Cat E. is one of those artists doing it well. Her shop is Two Mushrooms and it's filled with embroidered Halloween goodies.

Halloween Haunted House
Halloween Ornaments
Embroidered and Beaded Sugar Skull
Coffin Shaped Bat Necklace
Witch Themed Ornaments
Spider and Planchette Ornament
Halloween Skull Wall Hanging
I know you want to make something just like this, but you didn't and you're running out of time. Your purchase will help support and reward someone with better time management than you have. Yes, I said it.

No comments:

Post a Comment