Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Sharon Bloom's Bootique

I think we looked at Sharon Bloom's ceramics a few months ago, but I want you to take a second look because she just stocked her shop with loads of Halloween items. Since my last post I purchased a skeleton tray from her and I have to say it is beautiful. The colors are so vibrant. It makes me smile whenever I look at it. She now has ornaments, jewelry, clocks, and trays to choose from. I think you'll like it.

Clay Halloween Pumpkin Clock
Clay and Wood Skeleton Ornament
Halloween Moth Ceramic Pin
Ceramic Pumpkin and Crow
Ceramic Skull Pail
Crow and Skull Dish
Halloween artists are filling up their shops right now and I'll be featuring some of my favorites like Sharon Bloom Designs over the next few weeks. If you see something you like, don't delay in purchasing. These are all one of a kind items that sell quickly this time of year.


No comments:

Post a Comment