Monday, October 29, 2018

Halloween Decorations: The Gallery

I hope your weekend leading up to Halloween was spectacular. My husband and I had a little Witch's Tea Party Open House on Saturday. It was a rainy, cold day and perfect for sharing spooky decorations, brandied tea, and witch finger cookies. I'm going to be sharing some of our decorations today and tomorrow. If you're looking for something to buy, nothing is for sale! LOL.


We call this the "Orange Room", but I have been calling it the "Gallery" of late because it's where I hang much of the spooky art I buy. 












I had fun choosing items to put under glass. Everything from small art pieces to dollar store bugs went into jars. It was a lot to look at, but then the entire house can be a bit overwhelming for some people. I like to keep everyone so busy looking that they don't notice the dust.

Don't forget to follow my on Instagram @shiversdelight! I have more photos there.



No comments:

Post a Comment