Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Monnie Wilson's Studio: Paper Mache Folk Art

I'm finding the problem with this blog for me is that when I start gushing about some of my favorite Halloween artists I remember why I love them and then I have to purchase something new from them. This inexpensive little hobby is becoming expensive.

Never mind that, have you seen these adorably spooky figures from Monnie Wilson on Etsy? She is from Manitowoc, WI and has created several Halloween themed figures this year. Right now, I'm loving Black Pepper (left). Here are some more of my favorites. Did you buy something new for your Halloween collection this year? Check out Wilson's shop.

Gus the Pumpkin Man

I love that the mummy is made from a band-aid box!

Epsom Salt is just too cute.


1 comment:

  1. Hi I'm originally from WI but am living in CA now. I believe I have a couple of Monnie Wilson's earlier papier mache pieces from the store "Your Heart's Content" in Madison, WI. I purchased them from an antique shop in Cypress, CA. Is there any way to send photos and have it confirmed that they were made by Monnie?

    ReplyDelete