Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Steampunk Sensibilities

So, yesterday, I was loving the cool octopus chandeliers and today I stumbled on the creepy hand lamps by the Erenberg Studio. Well of course, one thing leads to another and I discover the studio is now located in Peekskill, NY just a hop, skip and a jump away! The Erenberg Studio has both antique and new lighting fixtures. They definitely have an industrial/steampunk/Burton appeal. I love these.

While I was wandering through their website, I discovered that the designer, also has another website called Radio-Guy with all kinds of unusual vintage and antique items. The site categorizes items as medical, radios, scientific, tools, other, masks, new, vehicles, and museum. There is plenty to explore here. No prices are listed so I think you have to contact him directly. Here are some of the things that interested me. Both sites are definitely worth exploring during a coffee break today.







No comments:

Post a Comment