Friday, October 3, 2014

Diminutive Demon Defense Kit

Shivers of Delight Blog
I like to create special favors for our annual Halloween party. A few years ago I created the Diminutive Demon Defense Kit ©. I was even able to give a few to the cast of the Ghost Hunters TV show when they were filming at a museum I worked at. It's still my favorite party favor that I've made.

I'll warn you that it was a bit time consuming if you're thinking of trying something like this. You had better get started now. Like, right now.

I made a template for the box, printed it, and the cut it out of cardstock. The window was cut out with a punch and then backed with cellophane.

Purgajori's Phantasmagoria is a name I sometimes use when I sell things. I had a lots of fun making up the text and finding objects to put inside. The Holy Water packet is actually a rubbing alcohol swipe that you can find at the pharmacy completed with a new label. The wooden stake was a toothpick and the black candle a gag birthday candle.

My biggest problem with this project is that it's hard to think up something better every year!

Shivers of Delight Blog
Click on the photo to enlarge

Shivers of Delight blog
A word of advice, please feel free to use this idea for your own personal use, but don't sell it. I will put a spell on you that your best voodoo-lawyer won't be able to remove. Thank you.
Shivers of Delight blog

No comments:

Post a Comment