Thursday, September 18, 2014

Hearse for Sale

1906 Hearse for $50,000
I've always thought I should be driving a hearse. I like the idea except that I don't think they're very environmentally friendly. Do they make a hybrid hearse yet?

During  my daily web surfing, I came upon  FuneralCarTrader.com.  Wow! There is entire website set up to buy and sell used hearses. Who knew? There is even a section for antique hearses. Check out these beauties being listed.

1885 Horse Drawn Hearse for $20,000
1906 Horse Drawn Hearse for $50,000
1985 Buick Hearse with Flames! $8,900

I would love a horse drawn hearse in my front yard for Halloween, but I could see myself driving a hearse painted with flames on special occasions. I think these hearses are a bit out of my Halloween budget range this year. I'm going to keep an eye on this website, though. You never know what might show up.

No comments:

Post a Comment