Monday, September 22, 2014

Haunted Doll House

When I was growing up I had a wonderful doll house that my uncle had made for me. I spent hours pouring over the Enchanted Doll House catalog planning on how I would furnish it. I haven't quite given up this hobby. Now, however, I want to create a haunted doll house. More specifically, after watching American Horror Story's Asylum, I want to create a haunted asylum doll house.
I been watching this metal doll house from the online shop At West End. It has just the cold, sterile atmosphere I desire. I love the windows. I imagine people swinging from the ceiling.

I've also discovered there is an entire category of miniatures relating to doctor offices.
These are from Mainly.Minis and include a creepy nurse, syringe and jar of leeches.

S.P. Miniatures has great furniture including this bed and wheelchair. 
And really, what is creepier than latex gloves?




I'm watching for a sale At West End before I purchase the doll house of my nightmares. Hopefully I can start on this after Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment