Friday, September 12, 2014

Victorian Trading Company

I always love  the Victorian Trading Company for their great selection of vintage looking Halloween items. This year there are a few things I think I need.
First, these clawfoot candle holders. I've seen some on Pinterest and have been on the lookout for some of my own. At $19.95, I think I can check this mission complete. I want to have a table of candles this year for Halloween with mismatched candle holders. I picked up some beautiful black glass candle holders at the Brimfield Antique Market a few weeks ago, and these will fit in perfectly.

Next on my list is this web under glass plate. There are a limited number available because this is an actual spider web preserved under glass. I remember a trip to Vermont several years ago where I heard about an artist that collected spider webs from his barn and preserved them by framing them. I didn't get a chance to stop in and have regretted it ever since. This will make me feel a little better.

Finally, I always like to buy a piece of jewelry every Halloween. This little Good Witch brooch makes me smile. I can definitely wear this on a sweater at work. The price is awesome at $16.95. Browse through Victorian Trading Company's selections at work today. It's ok because it's  Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment