Monday, September 15, 2014

Barbed Wire Fantasy

This gorgeous barbed wire chandelier shouldn't still be available at the DustyRaven on Etsy. It should be hanging in my entrance hall. The only problem is my ceiling is too low. I could cry. Did you notice the glass and wire red spiders hanging from it? Perfection.

In case you're wondering, the chandelier is 24" across and 34" tall. I know because I asked (insert heavy sigh here.)

If you have low ceilings too, the DustyRaven also has many other spooky items in a large range of prices.
This fantastic creature is named Friar Corvus. He is made of metal, cow horn and leather. I'm in love.

The metal spider webs are available with spiders too.


Don't forget to purchase a few spiders to display in unexpected places.


Did I mention that the DustyRaven accepts Etsy gift cards (hint, hint)?

No comments:

Post a Comment