Friday, October 8, 2021

Spells, Fortunes, and Divination

Illustrator Pam Wishbow has a collection of tarot cards, quick fortunes, and prints with a modern style that I think are really awesome. You'll also find jewelry and comics in her shop too. I have a divination deck and paper Ouija board designed by Wishbow that I just love.

Hex Breaker

A Well Lit Path: Single Use Fortunes Booklet

Scratch Card Advisor Pack

Urban Divination Deck

Buried Enamel Pin

To Keep Me Warm Print

Harbinger

Memento Mori Forged Steel Charm

There are so many fun things to look at in this shop! Plus there are lots of items that would make great little Halloween gifts for your friends.

1 comment:

  1. What a gifted, awesome artist. Her range is beguiling and entirely covetable - with, for me, the forged steel memento mori charms stealing my heart in particular.

    Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete