Wednesday, October 6, 2021

My Spooky Agenda: October 6 -13

 

By now you probably don't need my help finding spooky things to do. It is the first week of October after all! But just in case you're looking for a little something different, I'll post some events that I'm interested in. 

Each week in October, I'm also going to post a link to a spooky short film you can watch for free. These won't be violent or gory- I just don't get excited about that. These films will be more whimspookal in nature. Even if you're super busy, you'll still have a few minutes to watch these I hope.

Have you seen The Lady ParaNorma by Vincent Marcone? I watch it every year and have posted the link before. Marcone also has a storybook you can purchase at My Pet Skeleton that echos the film. 


Wednesday the 6th

  • (1962) Tod Browning Death Anniversary (1930s film director of Dracula and Freaks)

Thursday the 7th

Saturday the 9th

Tuesday the 12th

  • (1692) The Salem Witch Trails officially end with a letter from Province of Massachusetts Bay Governor William Phips

Wednesday the 13th

What ever you decide to do this week, don't stress about it and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment