Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Creepy Cute Halloween Dolls


This is it! Today is the start of the 13 Days of Halloween. By my count, today is day one of Halloween and we have 12 more to celebrate. I'm going to try to really focus on enjoying the season from here on out. 

Tonight I'm going to go to the movies (which I rarely do) to see The Addams Family 2. I'm not that into horror, but I do love whimspookal. Tomorrow I'm going to a lecture about Lizzie Borden's attorney who lived less than 30 miles from me, and on Thursday I have a ticket to watch the virtual live performance   by Jared Mezzocchi called Someone Else's House about growing up in a haunted house in New England. I tell you all this to hold myself accountable and hope you have some fun plans going forward.

There is still time to purchase amazing Halloween art (though we never really stop, do we?) and I would hate for you to miss out on the spooky art dolls by Aleece at Creepy Cute Doll Works. I own two of Aleece's pumpkin figures and they're absolutely adorable.

Pumpkin Dad and Son

Pumpkin Girl

Pumpkin Container

Penny Pink Pumpkin Girl

Lil' Red

Madame Blu

If you're in the States, it's probably not too late to order and receive by Halloween. Get moving!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, they really are something special! I particularly adore the Pumpkin Son and Dad. What a heartwarming, super creative design.

    Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete