Monday, October 25, 2021

Embroidered Halloween Pendants

Are you getting to that point in the Halloween season (just ignore that ridiculous opinion piece in Slate) when you don't know how we got to just 5 days before Halloween and nothing is finished yet? I'm looking at having to redesign an outdoor Halloween party into an indoor party due to rain forecasts and not sure if anyone will show up because of the damn pandemic and well, just ugh! Even our costumes were designed to wear outdoors. 😭

Then I see some beautiful piece of Halloween art and realize I can do this. I am the bringer of Halloween to my hive and I won't disappoint. I'll just let the magic of Halloween take over (plus a lot of low lighting.)

What made me relax a bit? The beautifully embroidered pendants by Sarah Buckley. Usually Buckley has lots of floral pieces, but around Halloween she releases some skeletons and skulls.  I have a skull pendant purchased a few years ago from Buckley and get so many compliments on it. There are just a few Halloween pieces in the shop so don't miss out.

Embroidered Skull in Leaf Pendant

Skeleton in Coffin

Webbed Skull Pendant

Raven Pendant

Haunted House Pendant

Treat yourself to a little Halloween gift. You deserve it.

1 comment:

  1. Goodness, these are lovely. Such elegant beauty and timeless charm - each one feels like an immediate heirloom to me.

    Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete