Friday, October 22, 2021

Beware of Spiders!

I feature mostly whimspookal Halloween items on this blog, but every once in awhile I see something a little creepier that just makes me sit up in my chair. The faux taxidermy spiders from Lifelike Spider Art makes me want to giggle and run away all at the same time. 

First of all, these spiders are big, much bigger than you're going to see on your ceiling while you're lying in bed. I love the giant brooch and the huge spiders in this shop. 

And remember:

She who kills a spider, bad luck betide her.

Tarantula Brooch

Plush Sleeping Spider 

Posable Small Spider

Hair Clip Spider

Giant Posable Spider

Spider Backpack

I think this would make a wonderful gift if anyone wants to buy me that sleeping spider...

2 comments:

  1. As a child I had horrific arachnophobia, especially when it came to tarantulas. Through consciously working as an adult to grow (somewhat) more comfortable with the sight of real or artistically rendered large spiders, I no longer tend to experience anxiety attacks or severe nightmares from them (which is great, of course), but as much as I admire the jaw-droppingly awesome artistry here, I don't think I'd be brave enough to own any of these incredibly lifelike spider creations myself.

    Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete