Friday, October 15, 2021

Miniature Art Dolls for a Spooky Doll House

It's been awhile since I featured any spooky miniatures. It's such a big category on it's own! Earlier this summer I purchased a miniature one-room cottage from Facebook Marketplace and had grand plans of turning it into a Witch's cottage by Halloween.... then we adopted two kittens. The kittens think the house is their's and until they get a little bigger I think I'll need to wait on my project. Oh, and our cat Scooter also put in a claim.

Scooter
Aunt Hazel and Uncle Rufus

So, I'm putting off on buying any miniatures right now, but don't follow my lead! The miniature art dolls from Julia Moiseenko of Juliola are simply fantastic. You'll also find lots of miniature accessories in the shop that will look dandy in any spooky doll house.

Pumpkin Boy with Little Pumpkin Toy

Pumpkin Girl with Skeleton Toy

Pumpkin Boy with Vampire Toy

Pumpkins with Mushrooms

Skeleton Doll

Big Witch Cauldron

Oh gosh. Maybe I do need to start buying now and saving for later?

1 comment:

  1. Aww, your darling kitties are the cutest! Love their awesome wooden home - scale it up, and I'd happily move in right now. :)

    Big hugs & the happiest of 16 days to Halloween wishes to all of you,
    Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete