Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Third Day of Halloween? Eat Treats.

It the Third Day of Halloween and I have decided it's not too early to eat the amazing treats available right now. My Pinterest feed is filled with spooky looking cakes, cupcakes, and cookies. I've held off long enough; after work I'm headed to a bakery. 

But just so I have something special to eat on Halloween night, I plan to order some chocolates from Li-Lac Chocolates in New York. They claim to be Manhattan's oldest chocolate shop and I've never had any! They cost more than I would usually pay for chocolate, but Halloween deserves exceptions. Take a look at their Halloween chocolate offerings.

Big Scary Chocolate Ghost- Serves 25

Big Halloween Pumpkin -Serves 20!

Chocolate Witch - Serves 8

Halloween Skulls - 4 oz.

Halloween Chocolate Box

Big Chocolate Skull - Serves 8

If ever there was a Halloween where you should treat yourself a little extra special this is it. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment