Thursday, October 22, 2020

Celebrate Burton on the 4th Day of Halloween

It's the Fourth Day of Halloween and I'm feeling the need to celebrate Tim Burton today. For me, Burton is like the crazy, cool uncle of Halloween. Today, in his honor, I will wear black and white stripes- he transformed them after all. For the kids out there, black and white striped clothing used to be equated with prisoners in jail, but now we see black and white striped clothing and think Halloween. Thanks Uncle Tim!

I also plan to watch Frankenweenie this evening. Along with Sleepy Hollow, Frankenweenie is one of my favorite Burton films. 


If your schedule is a bit busy today, I think you need to find about 6 minutes to watch Vincent- another great Burton piece. You'll find in on YouTube and can watch it right now!



Happy Fourth Day of Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment