Monday, October 5, 2020

Halloween Wood & Clay Sculptures: LLA Creations

What a weekend! It was Halloween Full-Steam-Ahead at our house. I worked on our costumes, took a day trip to Salem for the new Salem Witch Exhibit at the Peabody Essex Museum and shopped like I had never seen Halloween items before, and then on Sunday put up our Halloween yard decor. Plus, I watched a few Halloweenish movies. And still I never stop searching for new Halloween art. 

You'll find crazy Halloween characters at LLA Creations. They're sculpted from wood and clay and then hand painted. In addition to sculpted figures there are necklace pendants and ornaments. 

Dapper Dude Frankenstein

Halloween Skull Ornament

Halloween Goblin

Pumpkin & Skull Pendant

Ghost Bride

Skull Butterfly Ornament

I hope you're Halloween is in full action mode. Let's make this the best Halloween ever by supporting Halloween artists!

No comments:

Post a Comment