Friday, October 30, 2020

The 12th Day of Halloween: Our Decor!

It's probably hard to believe, but not all of our spooky decor stays visible year round. I really do have many things stored away that only come out for a few months. My Halloween art collection grows every year though, so I change things up a little and today I have some photos and a little iMovie for you. 



















If you'd like to see more, here is a little iMovie for you to watch of our Halloween decor. 
It won't win any awards, but it was fun to make!


I hope your Halloween is magical.

2 comments:

  1. Love the video! I really enjoyed your collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is beyond fabulous. The music too. Love the tiny spinning Red Devils spinning in time to the tickling of the ivories.

    ReplyDelete