Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Spooky Ex Libris

My little collection of spooky books are growing enough for me to think about housing them in a spooky little library. I need to keep them away from my book-biting cat. But since I don't know where I'll put another bookcase, I'll amuse myself with putting some spooky bookplates in them.

I found these on Etsy, of course. Which would you pick?

Cavaleras Couple by AsspocketProductions
Raven Perched On Skull by AsspocketProductions
Spooky Spiders by ahueofduckeggblue
Plague Doctor by AsspocketProductions
3 Skeletons by AsspocketProductions
Anatomical Heart by terbearco
Sugar Skulls by AsspocketProduction
Skull and Book by AsspocketProductions
Black Raven by Exlibrisstudio
Anatomical Skulls by AsspocketProductions

Nautical Octopus by nancynikkodesign
Black Insects by XnPurple
Two Ravens by Exlibrisstudio
Cat Bookplate by steelgoddess

No comments:

Post a Comment