Monday, November 10, 2014

Halloween Transitions

I get so depressed after Halloween is over and everyone wants to rush into Thanksgiving and Christmas. Can't we just take a few weeks to watch the scary movies we didn't get to watch yet? I haven't even had a moment to watch "The Great Pumpkin!"

Then there is the issue of putting all the Halloween decorations away. I used to wait a week and then everything went back into bins in the basement to wait another year. But over the years, I've left behind Target Halloween for works by artists. I can't just put those away. They stay out year round. So, the cheap skulls and skeletons have pitched a fit and say they want to stay out too. What's a girl to do?

My solution is a Christmas somewhere between Tim Burton and Dr. Seuss. It's complicated and still evolving. I hope you'll stick with me as I work out the details this season.
Shivers of Delight blog

Shivers of Delight blog

Shivers of Delight blog

No comments:

Post a Comment