Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Creepy Good Corkscrews

If you like Halloween, you probably have an occasional glass of red wine. Too stereotypical? Ok, then you probably know someone who drinks wine. Since the spirit of Halloween lasts all year in our house, I have a collection of spooky barware. I am always eager to add to the collection.

I found two examples of vintage Halloween corkscrews that I thought were fun. I'll be on the lookout for some at the next Brimfield Antique Fair in the spring.
Gothic Rose Antiques (sold)
Retonthenet Vintage Purveyors
 There are some great new corkscrews that I feel are worthy of my collection as well.
The Black Broom
New Moon UK

Storenvy

Dellamorte & Co.
I could actually spend an entire blog post on the pieces at Dellamorte & Co. on Etsy.  Spend your lunch hour browsing that site. Or, wait till this evening when you have a glass of wine in your hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment