Thursday, November 20, 2014

A Few of My Favorite Christmas Ghosts

What is Christmas without a few ghosts lurking around? I'm going to try to incorporate a few in my holiday decor this year. Whether they are the ghosts of past, present and future, or Zero from the movie Nightmare before Christmas, or the ghost of guilt, we should celebrate them. Right? I'm not actually sure how to depict the ghost of guilt, but I know it exists. Just believe.

Let's start with costuming. Why dress as Santa for the kids when you can dress as a Christmas ghost? You can whip out a list of their past transgressions. That will keep them on their toes.
HalloweenCostumes.com
I absolutely love the Muppet's Christmas Carol and it's portrayal of Marley's Ghosts. I wonder if I could buy stuffed dolls of them. 
And finally, there is Zero. The newest addition to Christmas Ghosts. He is just adorable. I would hang him in a corner and put a sprig of mistletoe in his mouth. The perfect kissing spot.
I can't end without posting this delightfully spooky door knocker I saw on Etsy. Add a wreath and you have perfection.
By PulpNovelties

No comments:

Post a Comment