Monday, December 13, 2021

The Abominable Snowman Returns!

The best part of winter in my mind is the return of the Abominable Snowman. I was first introduce to him at a young age and learned his name was Bumble. The rest is history. I hope you have your own collection of Abominable Snowmen (some call them Yeti). I'm always looking to add to mine.

Needle Felted Yeti from Hromov Felts

Needle Felted Witch Yeti from Craftspring

Yuki the Yeti from 8bitNerdy

Abominable Snowman Embroidery Kit from The Surgeons Knots

Posable Yeti Doll from Cave Critters

Christmas Elf Doll from LouLous Artwork

Abominable Yeti from Foresthouse Shop

Original Spooky Yeti Drawing from Joanna Viheria

Yeti Bonnet from Beholder Fashions

Abominable Snowman Tree Topper from TINYfelt696

This is going to be a hard decision because I want them all!

2 comments:

  1. I think I love them all, but.... the posable or picture tugged at my want to have bone.

    ReplyDelete