Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Strange Needle Felted Figures

I know it's Wednesday and I should be posting my Spooky Agenda for the week, but my agenda is scattered about at the moment and I'm flying without a broom this week. It will be back! For now, take a look at these offerings.

Wookawoo is a shop where creative Varvara offers strange and mysterious wool needle-felted figures. They're just the perfect little stocking stuffer for your weird friends (if they live in Poland because otherwise these might be better New Years' gifts.)

Forest Monster

Plague Doctor

Kitchen Witch

Chanterelle Mushroom

Pumpkin Man

Eyeball Rose Brooch

Hope your holiday shopping is going well. Isn't it wonderful that we have so many little shops to choose from?


1 comment:

  1. Aww, I am thoroughly smitten with a plague doctor clad in Sherlock Holmes attire. What a creative, delightful idea.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete