Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Rankin and Bass Creepy Christmas

The duo of Arthur Rankin, Jr. and Jules Bass knew a thing or two about Creepy Christmas. I grew up with their stop-motion animation company, Rankin and Bass, Christmas specials and they will live in my heart forever. From the Snow Miser to Winter Warlock, I love them all.

Max Daddy Wood Carvings carries hand-carved figures and I can guess that artist Marc grew up with Rankin and Bass too. 

Bumble the Abominable Snowman Magnet

Heat Miser Magnet

Snow Miser Magnet

Winter Warlock

The Grinch Magnet

The Grinch Santa Magnet

Aren't these fun?! I think Marc captured these characters so well.

1 comment:

  1. Same here! They (much like White Christmas and Miracle on 34th Street) were beloved mainstays of my youth as well.

    These creations nail the look and spirit of the original characters superbly.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete