Friday, December 3, 2021

Art Dolls Inspired by Fairy Tales

Dark fairy tales are just right for winter. I know that I always imagine Little Red Riding Hood hiking through the snowy woods to grandma's house. If you like to settle into a dark winter tale, then the magical art doll made by Gioconda Pieracci are going to be attractive to you. Her shop Pupillae Art Dolls has magical dolls just right for your own story.

Little Red Riding Hood Vampire with Wolf Mask

Wall Hanging Halloween Sorceress

Halloween Witch Stick Doll

Fairy Godmother

Hansel and Gretel Witch Art Doll

Edgar Allan Poe Pocket Doll

Oh dear, Little Red Riding Hood is definitely going to be on my list to Santa.


1 comment:

  1. What detailed, whimsical, utterly magical pieces. I'm smitten and then some! (Plus I love that the artist is based out of my husbands homeland of Italy.)

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete