Thursday, December 2, 2021

Halloween Spooks

One of the treasured dolls in my collection of Halloween art is a witch made by Bethany Lynn McCotter. The face on the old, but glamorous witch art doll is so real! The tiniest details like the ring on her gloved finger are only noticeable when you stop to gaze at her for awhile -and I do. She is stunning. 

While there are no Halloween witch art dolls in McCotter's shop, Bethany Lynn Originals, at the moment it does have some fantastic Halloween spooks I'd like you to see. 

Skully Ornaments

Skeleton Ornament

Ghost Girl Ornament

Halloween Witch Ornaments

Halloween Basket

Halloween Tussie Mussie

Keep an eye on McCotter's shop. You never know when your next must-have piece will appear.

1 comment:

  1. Oohhh, the Halloween basket really leapt out at me. I adore using Easter style baskets at other times of the year, too.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete