Thursday, December 16, 2021

Oddly Sweet Dolls from Lina Mart Dolls

I know I've mentioned in the past that I have three of Lina Macijauskiene's art dolls in my collection- yep, I purchased the two-headed doll after my last post on Lina Mart Dolls. I can't help myself! Lina's dolls, made from fabric and clay, have the most beautifully-made, tiny details and their faces are so sweet. I know you'll want one too.

Elada

Strange Doll

Two-Headed Witch Doll

Conjoined Twins

Harper

Abigail

I can vouch that you will not regret a penny you spent on one of Lina's dolls. I gaze at mine daily and imagine they are having all sorts of adventures in the other world.

1 comment:

  1. These are truly, completely gorgeous. It's instantly easy to see why you've purchased some of Lina's resplendent creations.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete