Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Tiny Terrors Tuesday

Has anyone else noticed how popular creating miniature spooky dollhouses has become? I'm seeing it everywhere these days and I love it. Some tiny terrors caught my eye and I have to share them with you. I hope they inspire you to create something haunting.

Miniature Halloween Wreath from Tiny Naturals

Wee Witch Hat from Mini Storybook Cottage

Witch Bed from Freak Show Couture

Set of Witch Brooms from Olena's Design

Daily Prophet Newspaper from Little Things of Interest

Miniature Faux Carved Door from Green Gypsies

Witch Moondance from Tiny Home Goods

Spider Web Suitcase from Iree Miniature

Black Raven on Skull from LaBeatum

Gothic Settee from Ahthe Macabre

I want to call in sick today so that I can work on building my dollhouse!

No comments:

Post a Comment