Monday, August 24, 2020

Macabre Mix Monday

I ran into some luck when American Airlines agreed to refund my pre-COVID purchased ticket even though I think it was originally a non-refundable purchase. Hats off to them and good fortune to me since I've been able to use the money to purchase Halloween art these last few weeks. It seems like everyday another artist announces that she has stocked her store with new goodies. Nothing has been delivered yet, but I'll be sure to share what I've purchased on Instagram.

Are you getting the urge to re-stock your Halloween collection? Well, I might just have a few suggestions for you on Macabre Mix Monday.

Pumpkin Trick or Treat Figure from Carrie Crafts

Pumpkin Head Doll from Julie's Creative Ideas

Spun Cotton Skull Ornament from JessicaKat

Miniature Skull in a Walnut Shell from Joan Hanlen

Embroidered Spirit Board Hand Towel from DarkxDesires

Felted Skull Brooch from ZN Mystery

Pumpkin Stud Earrings from RyanBeTryin

Posable Paper Skeleton from The StoryBox Studio

Halloween Wreath from Main Street Craft Shop

As always, buy directly from artists and check the rest of their shops for delightfully spooky pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment