Monday, August 10, 2020

Macabre Mix Monday

Last week was crazy. On Tuesday, we got hit by a tropical storm whose name I can't pronounce nor spell. We received a minimal amount of rain (that we desperately needed) from the storm, but it was rather windy. Not so windy that you run to the basement screaming with two cats under each arm and one on your head, but windy enough to say "oh wow!" We thought we got off pretty easy all-in-all. Sure, we took six pick-up truck loads of branches to the community dump, but we never lost power like others did. We were feeling pretty smug until we woke up Wednesday morning and there was no internet service. 

No internet service. My husband and I both work from home due to Covid-19 restrictions and I have a blog to run! We carried on the best we could and the cable company told us it would be back up and running in four hours. They told us that for the next four days.  I know I shouldn't whine about this because others in our area still don't have power after almost a week. But we had no internet. I'm amazed my husband and I didn't kill each other. It was like our own little horror story. 

O.k. I'm done now. Thank you for letting me moan. On to Macabre Mix Monday!

Black Tasseled Witch Hat from Queen Mab's Store

Anatomical Heart Cushion from Fainyia Shtuchki 

Halloween Treat Bucket from The Chocolate Moon


Skeleton Figure from June Bugs by Linda

Original Painting, Hallow's Eve from Dana Lanzino Studio

Cloth Catrina Doll from Nina Dolls and Toys

May you be blessed with fast internet speed and Halloween delights.

No comments:

Post a Comment