Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Tiny Terrors Tuesday: Village Display Design

Last year I challenged you to create a miniature haunted room box in time for Halloween. I really enjoyed seeing what you all created and have had a few people ask if I'm going to do it again. LET'S DO IT! I'll put up a Facebook event in the next week or so, but in the meantime, I want you to consider creating a room, diorama, or entire house on the theme of a spooky book you love. Aim to finish the piece by mid-October.

In case you'll be in need of a spooky cemetery, I found some incredibly creepy tombstones from Village Display Design. These miniatures are handmade from resin and will work with Dept. 56 and other miniature displays for sale out there. I don't usually post resin pieces, but these are so awesome I had to share them with you. 

Tombstone with Sleeping Figure

Miniature Gargoyle

Cemetery Bench

Winged Skull Tombstone

Miniature Coffin

Miniature Monument

Don't be intimidated about creating a miniature scene. This is your chance to create your dream Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment