Monday, September 2, 2019

Vintage Halloween Candles: Lin's Antiques

It's October Eve!! I'm so excited to start pulling out my Halloween decorations. It always amazes me that I'm a little surprised each time I open another plastic bin and see what's inside. I forget about all the awesome Halloween decor I have, but it's so fun to experience it all over again.

That's how I felt when I saw the vintage Halloween candles at Lin's Antiques. These candles take me back to my childhood when my mom used to buy similar candles. I don't think we ever burned them; they lived in the drawer of the knock-off, Danish-Modern, china cabinet and came out every October. I wonder where they are. (And to my sister, who is probably going to read this, I do believe we had some witch candles and not just the little pilgrims...and no, they weren't on the bus with me to Erie, PA. 😉)

Vintage Tall Witch Candle
Vintage Jack O'Lantern Candles
Vintage Ghost and Pumpkin Candle
Vintage Pumpkin Candles
Vintage Black Halloween Cat on Gate Candle
Vintage Skeleton in Coffin Candle
From the price of these, it's looks like the candles are very collectible now. I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that my childhood is now "vintage."

No comments:

Post a Comment