Friday, September 6, 2019

Spooky Miniature Dioramas: Sophisticated Glitz

We  have just a few more Fridays of miniatures for Halloween. I hope you've been able to create a tiny setting of your own. I'm still working on my Edward Gorey inspired room so I realize the time it takes to set everything aside and focus.  Susan Urena has put together some miniature Halloween dioramas that might be a last minute inspiration for you. I'd like to recreate these life-size for our house! Her shop is Sophisticated Glitz. Urena also has some pretty cool collage pieces, so make sure you check out her shop.

Altered Spool Skull Table
Miniature Halloween Chest
Miniature Peculiar Skeleton Chest
Miniature Witch's Cupboard
Card Playing Skeletons
Miniature Skeleton Diorama
I love these! There is so much to look at in each piece. They really set my mind to dreaming. Don't forget about the Shivers of Delight Miniature Haunted Room Challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment