Friday, September 20, 2019

Spooky Miniatures for Your Room Box: Sugarbird Hollow

You know those creepy plants that Target is featuring as part of their Hyde & Eek Collection? Well, I found a miniaturist who is doing something similar and I think they're just as awesome! I love the spooky little pieces that Corie Baker is creating at Sugarbird Hollow. They're beautifully detailed and are perfect for a miniature room box. By the way, you still have a few weeks to work on your own room box for the Shivers of Delight Haunted Miniature Room Challenge.

Miniature Tentacle Plant
Miniature Dying Plant with Mossy Skull
Miniature Skull Faced Flowers
Tiny Owl Masquerade Mask
Doll House Bleached Skull Specimen
Miniature Abandoned Haunted Vanity
Tiny Mummified Hands of Glory Under Glass
I think I may have found a new hobby and a new way to spend my money. Oh dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment