Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Halloween Altered Art: Daffodil Lane Studio

Altered art is the process of combining bits of this and that and creating something entirely new. I have a fondness for Halloween altered art because I love thinking about other ways to use the things I already have in my house. I save old tins and jars (that sit around forever) until I finally figure out what to use them for. So, I greatly admire the people who actually sit down and create something from nothing.

C. Kay is one of those artists. She combines bits of vintage items to create fun and whimspookal Halloween decorations. Her shop is Daffodil Lane Studio.

Halloween Siamese Cat
Vintage Trick or Treat Baby Doll
Pipe Cleaner Devil on Cat Box
Skeleton Dancer
Black Cat on Pumpkin
Halloween Kewpie Doll
After seeing these, I'm going to want to throw away even fewer things! Oh, dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment