Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Coffin Furniture: Graydon Creek

Since it's October Eve, you've probably been wanting to freshen your castle up a bit and have been giving a closer look to where your Halloween decor is going to be placed this year. If you're lacking that unique, gothic piece that will provide the finishing touch, you might want to check out the handmade coffin furniture from Graydon Creek. If I lived closer to Alabama we wouldn't even be having this discussion because I would have already purchased the pieces I have to show you.

Coffin Coffee Table with Storage
Coffin Storage Chest
Coffin Corn Hole
Coffin Bookcase
Coffin Coffee Table
Coffin Wall Sconce
I don't know whether I love the corn hole game or the coffee table with storage better! So awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment