Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Halloween Pottery Ornaments: Smith Redware

I don't have a Halloween tree - yet. I keep thinking about it, but I'd rather have one made of bare branches than one that looks like a black pine tree. You know what I mean? I haven't found the perfect one yet, but that doesn't mean I'm not planning ahead and purchasing some ornaments.

Kelly Smith has some whimspookal Halloween ornaments that I like. They're made from redware, earthenware pottery with a red hue. Smith's designs are primitive style and warm my cold heart. Her shop is Smith Redware.

Primitive Ghost & Pumpkin Ornament
Black Cat Ornament
Skull Ornament
Pumpkins for Sale Small Plate
Spooky Witch Ornament
Pumpkin Ornament
These ornaments are quite large so you could also hang them on the wall and they wouldn't be out of place.

No comments:

Post a Comment