Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Halloween Office Badge Reels: Catherine Crafts Shop

As soon as I saw the office badge reels made by Catherine Stower I started laughing. What a goofy, fun way to celebrate our favorite holiday in the office! We don't wear badges in our office of six people, but I think I might make one just so that I can wear one of these holders. You'll find them at Catherine Crafts Shop.

Hocus Pocus Sanderson Sisters Badge Reels
Witch and Cauldron Badge Reel
Trick or Treat Badge Holder
Bat Badge Holders
Skull Badge Reels
Tombstone Badge Reel
Nightmare Before Christmas Badge Reels
Ghost Badge Holders
Halloween Villains Badge Reels
O.k., I'll stop now, but there are so many of them! Sure, you're co-workers will look at you strangely, but really, don't they already?

No comments:

Post a Comment