Thursday, August 29, 2019

Pins To Celebrate The Dead: GNAT and RAT

There are so many great pins with macabre images out there it's really hard to decide which to choose. And then, there is the question of wearing them or displaying them. I almost gave up until I came up with an idea of how I wanted to wear pins. You'll have to wait for that post because I'm still working on it, but suffice to say, I'm in a pin buying mood again! GNAT and RAT has some fabulous acrylic pins that celebrate dead stuff. Natalie Bradford is the artist and she also carries earrings, patches, and art in her shop.

Skeleton in House Acrylic Pin
Bat Skeleton Pin
Raccoon Skull Pin
Cat Skeleton Pin
Goat Skeleton Pin
Anatomical Heart Flower Vase Pin
House and Knife Pin
I have a few of these in my cart right now. They're priced to buy more than one. Do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment