Friday, August 9, 2019

Medieval Miniatures: Heirloom Woodworks JKR

I'm really hoping some of you are working on a miniature room box for my Haunted Miniature Room Challenge. Don't leave me hanging! (she says as she smiles with fear in her eyes)

If you looking for just the right piece of furniture for your dungeon or witch's cottage I've found a husband and wife team (semi-retired contractor and interior designer) who are handcrafting the most wonderful, medieval-looking, miniature furniture. The Roths are building beautiful, truly heirloom, pieces. Their shop is Heirloom Woodworks JKR.

Miniature Handcarved Celtic Owl Throne
Medieval Arch Bookcase
Gothic Arch Carved Table and Chairs
Handcarved Wizard Throne
Miniature Walnut Center Table
Handcarved Court Cupboard
Miniature Medieval Candle Holder
Miniature Stone Castle Roombox
Aren't these stunning?! I want to start my miniature room all over again. I think I'll have to make another...

No comments:

Post a Comment