Friday, August 16, 2019

Miniature Twig Furniture: The Faery Forest

I'm going to keep showing you amazing miniatures until you decide you really must create your own spooky miniature room or house. It's a subtle form of brainwashing so that I can have friends who want to play with me. You'll know it's Friday, when you see tiny pieces of art that you instantly fall in love with.

Today I bring to you The Faery Forest. Designed for elves and faeries, I think any witch would love to have one of these twig pieces in her cottage as well. Husband and wife team, Megan and Joey Cash, are the creative forces behind these delicate, magical, works of art.

Pentagram Chair
Fairy Twig Bedroom Set
Faery Book Shelf
Miniature Twig Table
Faery Staff
Miniature Twig Bench
I want to shrink right down and live in this little world! There is a story that my husband tells that he thinks says a lot about me. There was an exhibit at a nearby art museum of what they called acorn people. We were going to the museum for another exhibit and he says that I said (in a voice that he says was very whiny) "I don't want to see the acorn people. The acorn people are stupid." I'm not sure I used those exact words. When we got to the museum we stumbled on the exhibit by accident and it was a miniature village made of tree houses and, well, acorn people.  Of course, I fell in love with the acorn people- it happens.  He says that I then kept repeating "I LOVE THE ACORN PEOPLE!" This story is repeated often when ever I think something is not going to be very good. Husbands.

No comments:

Post a Comment